By: Emrald Sethna
The Steps to Getting Published is proud to bring you an assortment of winter writing prompts to get those frozen writing gears spinning. Choose one, choose two, or choose them all! We hope you have fun with these, and as always, please share your work in the comments section if you'd like. We'd love to see what you come up with!
Here are your choices:
1) Write a short story about being stuck in a snowstorm.
2) Image prompt: Based on the image provided below, write a one-page story:
3) Write a five-page screenplay about the aftermath of a crazy holiday season.
4) Write a poem about how winter makes you feel.
5) Write a 250 word short story about an insane winter season.
6) Write the happiest winter or holiday season story in five words.